If you’re looking for the fluke multimeter used for home electricians, consider fluke 113. With it, you’ll be able to test or reconnect electric connections faster and with ease. You’ll also work on a vast spectrum of electrical factors.
The best thing about owning this device is that it enables you to test for voltage and continuity at a time, meaning you’ll not have to check them separately. But do you know the features and specifications of this device?
Read on and get an in-depth review of fluke 113 for electricians.
Table of Contents
Fluke 113 Multimeter In Depth Review
If you have a fluke 113, a digital multimeter, you’ll be able to measure AC and DC voltage resistance. You’ll also test for diode and continuity, giving you the best results at work.
With this device, you’ll get accurate and reliable readings because of the RMS meter. In addition, fluke 113 will help you have an easy time checking linear and non-linear loads when the current has a sinusoidal or non-sinusoidal waveform.
Although this is a digital multimeter, it allows you to use manual and auto-ranging for fast and efficient work. You can use this device on medical machines, wires, power outlets, and batteries. This multimeter is in CATIII safety rating its safe for use. It also has a CATIV to 300 volts.
This device also has an attractive design, 6000 counts large LCD, which helps you read the writings on the screen without straining. The best thing about this multimeter is that it is simple yet highly effective and affordable.
It also can test voltage without contact. You’ll have an easy time using this multimeter as it’s handled with one hand, allowing you to do other work with the other one. It has a strong case which makes it durable and protects it from damage.
The 113 flukes will also last longer as it’s made of high-quality materials, ensuring it serves you longer. It also has other test ranges like milliamps, millivolts, AC, DC, and amps.
The large backlit display will give you an easy time while working in poorly lit areas. You’ll also get the signal recordings fluctuations with the help of min/max features. If you buy this multimeter, you’ll not worry about your safety as it’s got good input protection which ensures you’re safe while at work.
The fact that this device is multifunctional and it’ll help you save money as you’ll not buy another multimeter to check other problems in your electric connection.
- It’s compact, portable, and allows you to use it single-handedly.
- It’s strong and durable
- It allows you to use auto and manual ranging
- It gives accurate and reliable readings
- This device may give you regular ghost readings for voltages
Who Is This Multimeter For?
This digital multimeter is best for an electrician who wants easy work while testing the voltage and continuity. You’ll not have to test them separately but get the readings simultaneously, saving time and reducing your workload. It’s also suitable for an electrician who wants to get accurate and reliable AC and DC readings on non-linear loads improving your credibility.
What To Look for In a Digital Multimeter for Electricians
Before you buy any digital multimeter for an electrician, there are things you need to consider.
- The safety of the device is the category rating of the electrical work environment. It will ensure you’re safe while using the device. Also, the actual voltage of the domain will prevent you from harm.
- The price range: will help you get a device within your budget. The amount you’ll spend largely depends on the brand and the multimeter’s features.
- Versatility and functionality: if you buy a multifunctional multimeter, it will be convenient to use while saving money. Check on the user manual before buying to get the best device.
- The display counts: this is what enables you to read the display screen with ease. It’s advisable to go for a multimeter with a higher display count to avoid straining while at work.
Getting a reliable multimeter is always a challenge to most electricians as some may never give you the desired results.
However, if you buy fluke 113, you’ll not only have an easy time working but also get accurate results. It is strong, durable, and can test various electrical measurements, making it a reliable and effective tool.
- Digital multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, and capacitance and performs continuity and diode tests
- True RMS meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or nonlinear loads where the current or voltage has a...
- Simultaneously checks for voltage and continuity
- Manual and auto ranging modes for user flexibility
- Safety rated for Category III to 600Volts and Category IV to 300 Volts